Thursday, May 8, 2008

music meme: the answers

Shoot, and I thought I removed the difficult ones...

Here are the answers for the 20 that weren't guessed in the original post.

1) you can get from here to there "It Could Be Sunshine" by Love and Rockets
2) messenger of fear in sight "The Thing That Should Not Be" by Metallica
3) i don't think you understand "Cold As Ice" by Indigo Girls (technically, Amy)
4) see the storm is broken "The Sky Is Broken" by Moby
5) closer, no hesitation "Humming" by Portishead
6) let him come into the city "The Distance" by Live
7) who's car am I driving in? "Strays" by Jane's Addiction
8) another world, another time "Trip Like I Do" by The Crystal Method
11) you spent five years saying you'd come my way "Heartache For Everyone" by Indigo Girls (technically, Amy (again))
13) i'm lying in my bed, the blanket is warm "Mojo Pin" by Jeff Buckley
14) lookin' back on my life you know that all I see "This Time" by The Verve
15) life was fun life was great "Out the Window" by Violent Femmes
16) on i wait (i'm a time bomb) "The Drama You've Been Craving" by Sleater-Kinney
18) some people say such awful things "Ooh" by Scissor Sisters
19) oh, dream about me "Dream About Me" by Moby
20) the possible dream finale of seem "Pencil Rain" by TMBG
21) up ahead in the distance I can hear the cannon blast "Redemption Dream" by Michelle Malone
22) now the radio stutters. snaps to life. "Aftermath" by REM
24) there's a moment in my mind "Sentimental Guy" by Ben Folds
25) wake up next to you, honest screw. "Honest Skrew" by Patrick Park

Labels: