Sunday, May 18, 2008

i swear i am going to blog stuff today

...if for no other reason than my bookmarks are getting really long (I bookmark things I want to write about and then delete the bookmark when I've done it).

Then again, there was just a big 'splosion noise here, so perhaps the power will go out soon. In California, big noises like that usually meant that transformers blew up and the power would go off.

Come on people, it was only "hot" (85) for one day! Don't overload the transformers!

That being said, it was hot-ish yesterday. My California friends reported temps in the 100s, so I'm not complaining -- only reporting. Not a big fan of the Winter directly to Summer routine (a week ago there was still snow on some hills and frost in the morning), but what are you gonna do.

Labels: