Saturday, April 5, 2008

wowzers. what a week.

Last week was one of the first weeks in a long time when I was more of an employee-of-my-company than a student (because of the workload we had in). It was a pretty crappy time for me, but whatever. That's not the point of this post.

However, in the scholarly realm, Wednesday/Thursday/Friday were pretty damn spectacular. I was really, really tired from work and I'm pretty sure I wasn't making a lot of sense when I spoke to people, but things happened on those three days that were kind of life-altering. Or at least choice-affirming. And fun.

But I have a lot of stuff to catch up on at this moment, and I am still tired and might even take a nap, so I will leave the post-of-awesomeness for later.

In the meantime, I leave you with the Muppets. Beaker in particular...and we all know how Beaker is my favorite!

Labels: ,