Thursday, November 8, 2007
random notes from the car dealership
* You will be hard-pressed to find a better 8 and 49 Scrabulous player on Facebook. I'm like the Tampa Bay Devil Rays of Scrabulous: not terribly sucky, wins a few against the Yankees, but loses a bunch of close games and winds up with a shitty record (see above). But I will always play, and with anyone. I think I'm a Scrabulous masochist.
* I had an awesome potential bingo in one of my games yesterday (with my nemesis, no less -- the one who takes great pleasure in beating me although she does it all the time so it's not really unexpected) but I couldn't play it anywhere! I held on to it for a few moves until it became apparent I really wouldn't be able to play it, and then let it go. It was "quixote." I couldn't even play the non-bingo version, which would still have rocked. Le sigh.
* I don't really have end-of-semester stress. I only have perhaps six hours of reading left, in total, and my two seminar papers are trucking along quite nicely (the other seminar is a portfolio of stuff we've been doing all semester, and my second drafts of those things do not require a lot of work).
* I will still have two sets of GenEd essays to grade, and that does kind of suck. But whatever. More on that later.
* My profs think I'm smart! Yay! More on that later.
Labels: misc life