Sunday, July 29, 2007

personality types/multiple intelligences tests

It seems every year or so, people in the blogosphere take a new version of a personality types test (think Myers-Briggs). Usually, we're all consistent from test to test and none of the results are surprising. This time around, I took the same tests as Musey, Profgrrrl, and New Kid.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Finally, an INTJ result for me. I always thought I was, but the last few times I took the test (see notes from 2004 and 2006, although in the latter post ignore everything I said about a particular person because we haven't spoken in almost six months and I will bet you that we won't again.)

I swear I answered all the questions truthfully, and didn't try to rig it so that I turned out to be 95% Naturalist. 95% Naturalist and 50% Interpersonal sounds about right: I'd rather be outdoors than in group of people! What doesn't show on this badge is the 45% Visual/Spatial. I'm surprised it's even that high. I don't do shapes, I don't do directions, and you remember Mr. No Depth Perception from Saturday Night Live? I can relate.

I'm thinking about the people I typically hang out with and just how many of them are the exact opposite personality type. It's a wonder we all get along. Or maybe that's how it's supposed to be.

Labels: