Friday, June 22, 2007

update

Things have been busy here. But the highlights are:
* thesis turned in to grad studies office
* "requirements complete" form sent by my grad coordinator to the grad studies office
* went to Pullman last weekend and had a look around
* house is on market

I'll write a little thing on what I thought about Pullman (short answer: I like it and I made the right choice when I was picking between schools). If anyone wants to read my thesis (ha ha!), just ask. If anyone wants to see photos of my house, let me know and I'll send a link to the listing. For those of you who don't live in California (or New York), you might get a chuckle/shake your head in disbelief at the listing price for places like mine...I know I do.

Doing a whirlwind trip to Yosemite tomorrow with sauntering buddies. Will report back.

Labels: