Friday, June 8, 2007

random thing I learned while out freezing my butt off

On Wednesday night I went with my buddy to an even at a winery up in the mountains. It was really freaking cold out, so much so that we left early because she was so very very cold (I am both fat and Italian, so I deal with the cold a lot better).

Anyway, while standing around a heat lamp talking to some other people we know but I really only see/talk to when these sorts of events happen, I learned that my new school makes some really spectacular cheese. It is so good that these friends of ours have it shipped to them in San Francisco.

Who knew?

I do have some real posts brewing. Since I finished the thesis, I should write the "things I learned when writing a thesis" post. I also want to write something on the topic of this sort of discussion.

Labels: